Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Sr. FP&A position, located in Shanghai, reports to PMT Asia Sr. FP&A Manager, provides regional financial support including driving regional initiatives, pricing activities, working capital performance, ISC FP&A support. This role needs to coordinate and align with BU commercial team to report monthly ISC productivities, working capital results, regional margin improvement initiatives, etc. as well as rolling forecast. This role will also be involved in AOP and STRAP for his/her responsible portions. The role is responsible for AM Asia entities closing activities and support manager to monitor Genpact performance, etc. Monitor China cross SBU tax accountants working performance and relevant KPI.
• Monthly regional ISC FP&A related reports and rolling forecast.
• Regional working capital reporting and rolling forecast as well as high-level analysis. Support manager to continuously drive regional working capital performance.
• AM Asia entities monthly closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closing process.
• Support manager to complete financial aspects of AOP, STRAP
• Provide financial support on Asia growth projects when called upon (finance new reporting model set up like ‘Connected’, ‘MMS’, regional pricing, margin improvement initiatives, etc.)
• Support manager to complete global BDW and regional APLT review deck on time;
• OAP FP&A focal point with HGR team.
• Manager outsourced tax accountant performance and measuring KPI, so to Genpact team
• Ad hoc project support like CFIP, Hyperion Reporting, Tableau, etc.
• AM Qingpu site finance controller role and ensure smooth month-end closing activities, annual filing, BSR by collaborating with Corp Controllership team.
• Bachelors in Finance or Accounting, MBA or other advanced degree a plus
• 5 years of experience in finance/accounting discipline and familiar to China local tax (especially for Export Tax refund process)
• Analytic, integrative and problem solving skills,
• Effective communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with all levels person and good cross function collaboration.
• Strong business acumen, demonstrated business partnering skills
an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without
regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Location:158 Nan Hai Road,TEDA,Tianjin, Tianjin, TIANJIN 300457 CHN
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.