Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide leadership to team of commercial finance professionals to make finance decisions within Honeywell. Business partnering for reporting, analysis, planning and forecasting of Electricity EMEA Factories within Smart Energy, ensure adequate financial controls and driving compliance to HON, PMT/HPS, and ISC financial policy. Provide direct financial leadership to Timisoara factory, a business partner to both ISCD Electricity, ISC EMEA Finance Leader and Timisoara site management team, as having dual hat - Site Finance Lead role in Timisoara factory.
- Collaborates with business management and support teams to ensure strong execution, delivery of customer value and positive business results;
- Develops a strong team approach, providing financial management support to all levels of the business team;
- Leads the preparation of the financial forecasts and budgets, including the identification or quantification of risks and opportunities; involves facilitating the negotiation and agreement of key operational metrics and inputs;
- Oversees periodic analysis of variances as compared to plan, forecast and prior periods. Prepares presentations and documentation of budget and forecast information;
- Addresses issues with appropriate teams to develop plan of action. Identifies opportunities to improve processes and practices. Works with business and functional teams to develop consistent management reporting and processes;
- Supports monthly reviews and periodic business planning sessions. Involves evaluating financial and operational results, monitoring data and contributing to the development of key initiatives;
- Identifies and analyzes various investments ( i.e. capex, headcount, inventory) and substantiates rationale for projects through business case developments; Participates in the forecasting process for the business (Short Range Outlook) , including identifying and analyzing volume and income trends;
- Collaborates with key functional leaders to develop and coordinate the Annual Operating Plan/ Official Estimates ( i.e. 3+9,7+5);
- Works closely with Sourcing team to reconcile supplier spend data/purchase price variance with financial systems, helping to identify opportunities for the procurement team to drive value;
- Monitors and anticipates factory performance driving actions to improve efficiencies. Drives actions to reduce Cost of Poor Quality at the site;
- Drive Monthly Operating reviews with both : R&D departments and ISC departments in Timisoara, including Indirect expense actual vs budget (or fcst);
- Participates in SIOP(Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning) Timisoara todrive close alignment between demand, supply, and revenue plans while maintaining low level of inventory. Sets and monitors levels of inventory to optimize delivery;
- Participates and provides financial supports in make-buy decisions and CAPEX/Project savings
- Performs Controllership oversight working closely with Country Controllership Romania to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Drives Month-end Closing process to ensure deliverables are met as per Closing Calendar;
- Partner for Corporate and External Finance Audits
Drives annual standard setting costing process to ensure functional accountability of variances (material, labor, and overhead);
20 Project manage 90 events/year
20 Prepare earnings release
20 Interact with buy & sell analysts
20 Ensure consistent IR messages
20 Analyze SBG-SBU Performance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, or related field
- Finance Manager 3-5 years in multinationals
- Reporting and Budgeting &Controlling experience
- Direct staff 2 people
- 1 ISCD to work with
+ Ability to influence and communicate
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req189631
- Category: Finance
- Location: Sat. Giarmata, DJ 691, KM 8+775 M Dreapta, Timisoara Airport Park, Timis, Timisoara, TIMIS 307210 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.