The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Environmental Control System (ECS) Project leadership and team management of a large-scale program including customer and supplier management responsibilities. Execution of program objectives on schedule and within budget with a robust management operating system.
· System Requirements definition and validation approach including architecture, functionality and performance.
· Hardware and Software requirements definition and analysis including key characteristics and performance aspects, electrical and data bus interfaces.
· ECS performance modeling and analysis planning, execution and review.
· Development process coordination and handoffs between internal and external stakeholders, communication with chief engineering and technical management.
· System Integration Test Support including facility architecture and requirements, test plans/procedures, test execution support and results review.
· System Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) Analysis involving issue troubleshooting at the aircraft or system level and definition of robust solutions to identified test problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· 15+ years of aerospace systems, electromechanical hardware / software experience
· Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
· Project leadership and Technical excellence. Proven track record of ability to produce robust technical solutions and achieve milestones on time and within budget
· Experience with air and thermal systems (vapor cycle systems, air cycle systems, pressure and flow management, heat transfer)
· Strong, effective verbal and written communication skills and able to clearly and succinctly communicate status, risks, and required actions up and down the organization with positive executive presence
· Systems engineering technical process knowledge (requirements validation and decomposition, ARP4754A or equivalent)
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to an environment with dynamic process and program needs
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.