Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
To ensure an efficient supply chain is in place between the suppliers and Life Safety Distribution AG in support of the Factory in Trieste. Source parts, goods and services at the lowest total acquisition cost to the business whilst maintaining and exceeding Site Supply Management targets including delivery performance, lead times & supplier quality. To ensure continuity of supply throughout the supply chain, mitigating risks & managing commercial issues including contracts.
1. Supplier Relationship Management
· Working with portfolio of suppliers to achieve performance targets related to PPM, OTTR, Emerging Region Spend, working capital initiatives and other site, Commodity & Honeywell global related sourcing targets.
· Visit suppliers as a representative of the company to conduct Quarterly Business reviews or discuss and resolve issues.
· Effective communication to site suppliers of HON policies relating to supplier performance, working capital initiatives and other sourcing initiatives that affect the supply chain.
2. Purchase Order Processing
· Create required purchase order or blanket contract documentation (quantity, price, payment terms, anticipated delivery dates, expected performance, etc.)
· Monitor time to expiration of blanket contracts
· Process addenda to purchase agreement or contract
· Low dollar negotiation with suppliers
· Project support related to specific commodities / suppliers.
· NPI involvement & support.
· Support planners in invoice reconciliation
· Support CE Projects
3. Supply Data Management (eProcurement, DigitalWorks, Pcard Admin)
· Add new purchase items to master item catalog
· Delete purchased items no longer required
· Maintain part numbering, supplier numbering and commodity coding schemes
· Add new suppliers and delete suppliers no longer active
· Change supplier data (e.g., address, telephone) as required
· Gather all relevant data needed for quotation
· Prepare documentation for quotations and proposals
· Issue quotation requests
· Communicate findings to supplier
Data management accuracy. Support creation, input and publishing of site sourcing KPI’s.
40 Deliver on customer needs
30 Identify cost reduction opportunities
30 Review and monitor purchase requisitions
· B.A or B.S. in Business, Engineering or other related field required
· Minimum supply chain certification to full MCIPS Diploma
· 3-5 years demonstrated experience in Procurement or Sourcing
· Must have MRP experience, E-sourcing experience an advantage
· Italian and English fluent
· Working knowledge of supply chain analysis, contract preparations and supplier management principles
· Knowledge of all aspects of materials management, including negotiating and managing supplier relationships
· Capable of formulating and implementing material sourcing strategies
· Understanding of lean supply chains & principles, Green belt certification desired to apply Six Sigma tools within the Supply base. Skilled in Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge a definite advantage.
· Project Management skills are an advantage. Demonstrates leadership skills as a team player, takes ownership, demonstrates a bias for action. Strong analytical, interpersonal, and negotiation skills coupled with good verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to lead and drive projects to completion.
· Able to manage own workload efficiently whilst coping with changing demands & issues.
· General knowledge of the main environmental features and of health and safety risks which are connected to the job. Knowledge of preventive and protective measures.
· Will be able to explore “blue sky” future innovations and new solutions. Strong focus on continuous improvement.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.