Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell has an opening for a Contract Manufacturing Operations Center (CMOC) SIOP Specialist, who will collaborate with Honeywell’s Demand Planning Team, Honeywell’s Global Planning Team, Honeywell’s Finance Team and Honeywell’s Contract Manufacturers (CM). The CMOC SIOP Specialist will monitor supply and demand plans to maximize site sales revenues, ensure high customer (On-Time-to-Release) OTTR performance while maintaining minimum inventory levels and efficient utilization of Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) resources. The CMOC SIOP Specialist will provide analysis for the CMOC ISC organization to ensure efficient supply and demand planning throughout the entire supply chain. This job will span across multiple sites and time zones and the candidate may travel up to 10% of the time.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. We have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Our aerospace products and services are used globally on virtually every commercial and business aircraft operating today as well as for defense and space applications. We provide integrated avionics, engines, systems, and service solutions, listening carefully to our customers and focusing on the technologies that best meet their needs to make flying safer, more reliable, more efficient, and more cost effective.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Manage for each CMOC site their firm and forecast demands vs Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
· Project sales opportunity and inventory relief in support of Strategic Business Unit (SBU) AOP commitments.
· Identify shortfalls to supply and demand plans and propose strategies to overcome shortfalls.
· Engage in CM supply recovery plans to reduce customer past dues, management of Honeywell consignment inventory, Honeywell last time buy inventory and drive site alignment to ISC performance goals.
· Support monthly Aero Demand Reviews (ADR), inventory reduction initiatives, participate in tiered accountability process meetings and interface with SBU contacts.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Post-Secondary education in Supply Chain, Operations or a related discipline
· A minimum of 5 years ISC experience
· Must be able to travel unrestricted to the USA
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations or related discipline preferred
· Strong analytical data mining skills
· APICS certification desired.
· SAP or other ERP system experience.
· Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) systems.
· Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook) and other computer systems.
· Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English.
· Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification desired
The Honeywell building is a controlled goods program site. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Category:Integrated Supply Chain
Location:11100 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85737-9588 USA
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.