Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
Be the face of Honeywell to with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting
Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
20 Participate in special service jobs
20 Collaborate with the Field Operating Leader
20 Ensure proper service job preparation of all scheduled activities
20 Facilitate the spare part utilization and eliminate the risk of warranty recurrence
20 Provide special/custom training to customer upon request
The purpose of this position is to provide operational support and proper HTS workforce skills and/or capabilities in a designated region.
This role plays a considerable part in performing HTS service activities in customer installations in a professional manner, ensuring that all performed activities are done according Honeywell high quality standards and customer expectations are meet.
1- * *General responsibilities
- Represents Honeywell in all customer interactions in a professional manner that is consistent with Honeywell values.
- Drive the Honeywell safety culture through demonstrated understanding, commitment and action supporting the organization’s safety and environmental requirements/regulations and ensure project engineers observe and operate both Honeywell and customer safe systems of work, complying with all legislation.
2- * *Operational support
- Participate in special service jobs in which the high complexity requires his expertise.
- Collaborate with the Field Operating Leader (FOL) for special maintenance quote preparation.
- Management of HTS field inventory. Defining minimum spare part set for each technician and the central warehouse.
- Ensure proper service job preparation of all scheduled activities to meet internal and external requirements. Facilitate the spare part utilization and eliminate the risk of warranty recurrence.
- Provide special/custom training to customer upon request.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.