Qualification and Experience:
Graduate or Post Graduate in Chemical Engineering
5-9 yrs of Experience in total. Few years of experience in Chemical Engineering (like Oil Refinery) and remaining in Software Industry is ideal. A Chemical Engineer with full Software experience in Chemical Domain is also preferred. Candidate having knowledge of UOP Engineering and UOP Schedule-A knowledge is added advantage.
• Leads the test team by ensuring overall project delivery schedules and taking into consideration team’s strengths and weaknesses
• A knowledge about emerging industry practices in Testing and software development is desirable
• Chemical Engineering knowledge and experience are desirable
• Manual Testing and/or Automation Testing experience in Chemical Engineering software domain is desirable
• Experience in using JIRA or TFS for requirement, Test Management, Test Automation is a plus
• Skills in Test Automation like Selenium, CodedUI, Robotic Process Automation etc is a plus
• Enthusiasm to participate and lead in project and non-project related initiatives
• Possess good oral/written communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
• Have flair to excel in delivery commitments
• Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Have inner desire to gel in team and work for business growth
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.