Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Global Product Marketing Leader
40 PNL responsibility
30 Product Portfolio Management
30 Team Leadership
Opportunity for a Global Product Marketing Leader to join Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions in Volketswil, Switzerland (near Zurich) during this exciting time for our business.As a key member of marketing team within our Gas Sensing division, Reporting to General Manager Gas Sensors, you will be leading marketing related activities for the LOB, including portfolio ownership, P&L and AOP deliverables. You will develop and execute a growth strategy for the business collaborating closely with global and regional product management teams; sales and engineering and which you will then turn into an action plan. You will be accountable for meeting all AOP and profitability targets, as well as Say Do and Vitality metrics.At Honeywell we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
· Develop strategic plans that enable Gas LOB to grow faster than core markets; PNL responsibility
· Portfolio management, including use of 80-20 an VCM tools to streamline and focus on most profitable growth.
· Fact-based analysis of market trends; competitive data; technology advancements; and customer needs assessment and new product developments, work closely with regional teams worldwide to ensure Gas LOB is positioned to meet growth targets.
· Turn value propositions into compelling customer pitches that result in customer orders
· Manage team of Product Managers
What’s in it for you?
· Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth
· Join a progressive team where most leaders are promoted from within
· Developing fact based strategy from scratch while cooperating all function at all levels
· Ability to do things differently to achieve planned results
We’re looking for
· Engineering or business graduate preferred, ideally MBA
· An experienced Marketing Leader within Gas Sensing industry
· Proven track record of implementation of growth strategies, new business development and marketing initiatives that lead to stronger market penetration
· Track record of establishing short and long term market goals, then executing operating plans to achieve them and create buy-in around market strategies
· Intelligent and articulate with excellent presentation skills
· Able to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate closely with colleagues globally
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world.Our corebusinesses– Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power and utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
CO Gas Detectors Save Lives
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.