Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Taking the opportunity for Security and Network Specialist you will be responsible for providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas ; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets.
Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
· Assume leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
· Keep technically current with the HPS networking and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines
· Maintain cyber security certifications
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO 27000, etc.
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support
· Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner
· Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
· Requires 35% travel
What is in it for you?
· Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth
· Join a progressive team where most leaders are promoted from within
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
· Competitive salary
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in industrial automation network systems engineering
· CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar security certification
· CISCO Certified Network/Design/Security Professional will be a big asset
· Linux/Windows Security Basics
· 5+ years working with IT Security
· 5+ years Industrial Networking
· 2+ years Leading Security Projects
· 2+ years performing audits/assessments
· Cyber Security Risk Analysis
· Process Control system design/implementation
· Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
· CWSP – Certified Wireless Security Professional or similar experience
· Fault Tolerant Ethernet (Honeywell product)
· Experience with virtualization preferably VM Ware
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
· Experience performing network services at customer sites.
· Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
· Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
· LAN/WAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, switches, routers, firewalls
· TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
· Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS, SIEM
· Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
· Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server
· Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
40 Designing networks/domains
30 Being a part of a project team
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.